- Why did Ashcroft stop flying on commercial planes?
- If Ashcroft needed to be protected, why wasn't the American public warned?
- If Clarke suggested that everyone cancel their vacation plans, why did Bush respond by embarking on the longest vacation in Presidential history?
- What did Clarke mean by "here" in the quote "something really spectacular is going to happen here, and it's going to happen soon"? Was he specifically warning of a domestic attack?
- Why wasn't the Freeh-Mueller transition delayed until the "Hiroshima"-level attack was averted?
- Clearly, Clarke wasn't the only Cassandra. Tenet was "nearly frantic". We are told that GWB met with Tenet daily. Why didn't the President do anything?
All questions we should be asking of the Administration in the days, weeks, and months ahead.